Periodically, we will post an image challenge with a specific theme. This is not a contest but rather a way to keep us engaged in photography throughout the month.
This is just a personal challenge for you to go out and find something to photograph for the theme, then share your images with the club.
1) Go out to search and shoot some photos for the theme.
2) Then post your photos in the album.
3) Make sure to comment on photos to give support and compliments.
4) Please mention your camera and lens used as well as any alterations or enhancement, so we can all learn and improve our techniques.
5) Last but not least…have some fun!!
This month’s theme is Self Portraits
While it might feel uncomfortable, self portraits are a way to tell your story. You don’t have to include your entire form–just a portion might be all that’s needed. You might consider using symbolism to emphasize certain aspects of your life. Lighting can be used to create a feeling, and you are in total control of this photo session.