This month’s theme is I Love My City
What do you love about your home, hometown, favorite vacation spot or home away from home? What makes it different, special? To further challenge you who might choose College Station, try not to include anything related to Texas A&M University. Copyright and trademarks aside, there are other aspects to College Station, which make it special.
Submit a photo you made, indoors or outdoors, which captures the essence of your chosen city. If you are so inclined, you can return to the gallery to pick some of your favorites.
This is not a contest but rather a way to keep us engaged in photography throughout the month. This is just a personal challenge for you to go out and find something to photograph for the theme, then share your images with the club.
1) Go out to search and shoot some photos for the theme.
2) Then post your photos in the album.
3) Make sure to comment on photos to give support and compliments.
4) Please mention your camera and lens used as well as any alterations or enhancement, so we can all learn and improve our techniques.
5) Last but not least…have some fun!!
Photo Challenge Gallery
(Photos will show up a few minutes after uploading. Click to view photographer and camera info.)