This month’s creativity photo challenge is Motion Blur
Try to make your photos look like a painting by experimenting with camera movement for this week’s assignment. You can try panning across a scene, or up and down trees, tall buildings, etc. Experimenting with shutter speed and the speed at which you pan will create unique images of the same scene. Give it a shot, and submit your best images by February 28.
Submit a photo you made, indoors or outdoors, which captures the essence of the challenge. If you are so inclined, you can return to the gallery (see below) to pick some of your favorites.
This is not a contest but rather a way to keep us engaged in photography throughout the month. This is just a personal challenge for you to go out and find something to photograph for the theme, then share your images with the club.
1) Go out to search and shoot some photos for the theme.
2) Then post your photos in the album.
3) Make sure to comment on photos to give support and compliments.
4) Please mention your camera and lens used as well as any alterations or enhancement, so we can all learn and improve our techniques.
5) Last but not least…have some fun!!
Photo Challenge Gallery
(Photos will show up a few minutes after uploading. Click to view photographer and camera info.)